Harry Gets Stuck Harry Gets Stuck

umm...

so yeah. .the graphics were nothing too special, nor was the concept. i'd recommend putting a little more thought into your flash next time. however, i'm a huge fan of that song, so your music selection is good.

SMW Bloopers(Cazater) SMW Bloopers(Cazater)

careful

this movie is stolen in some parts..especially the first two bloopers. the other scenes i'm not too sure about. just be careful what you put into your work man. next time i'm blowing the whistle.

Mario vs. Sonic (John) Mario vs. Sonic (John)

eh

good concept..just a bit slow-paced for my liking. keep working on stuff like this man..you got talent.

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

if i could

dude..i'd give this a 6 if i could. that was possibly the most A.D.D movie ever, and i loved it.

Back to the Start Mario Back to the Start Mario

...

beautiful. absolutely beautiful. unfortunately, as you put it, we cannot rewind our mistakes. however, we can keep history from repeating itself by taking the time out to care for our fellow human.

Foamy Is Your Gost Foamy Is Your Gost

wow

well its obvious that you have a problem with the works of J.I.M. i've seen better parodies on mustbedestroyed when it was still around.

TheCatsPajamas responds:

What the hell are you talking about?

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

an epic battle of proportions

i must say..i'm not a big fan of DBZ, but i am a huge fan of mario. your combination of the two was excellent, and made me somewhat respect DBZ slightly. i loved this episode just as much, if not more than the first one. keep up the good work.

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

wow..

my friend..you have brought to life one of my favorite songs of all time. your depiction of the song, and its message is beautifully accurate. keep up the good work.